but looks like your braves need to take a few grounders today in practice [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
but looks like your braves need to take a few grounders today in practice [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
Hush. That game was sickening. Johnson tends to have those occasionally. He has done pretty well in his transition back to the infield overall though.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Tex is hammering the ball though, I'm surprised at how fast he has took to Atlanta
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
I was glad to see Gagne pitch well in his first try for Boston last night also
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
Will since Tex played college ball at Ga Tech, Atlanta should feel comfortable to him
Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban
i'm still pondering why Texas would want to trade him in the first place.
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
Bookmarks